VP of Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Eagle Claw Fishing Tackle is a great place to work! We offer an excellent compensation plan and benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, a 401K plan with match, and profit sharing.
Eagle Claw is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.
This is the highest level manufacturing position in the organization. Reports to the company President.
Responsible for the efficient and effective performance of all manufacturing, operations, and supply chain aspects of the business.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Manufacturing or related field is required.
- 10 years demonstrated experience in manufacturing management in a similar role.
- Must have skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and other software in the Microsoft Suite.
- Oracle software experience is preferred.
- Individual must have experience in interpreting drawings, manufacturing specifications, and tolerances.
- Must become an expert in Wright & McGill manufacturing specifications, standard operating procedures, process capabilities, and production flow.
- Must have knowledge of statistical methods for gathering, analyzing, and reporting pertinent data along with strong problem solving skills.
- Serves as the head of our Manufacturing, Operations and supply chain departments. Responsible for closely aligning our manufacturing processes with the logistics and supply network ensuring the safety of our workforce while maintaining compliance with applicable laws.
- Directs and manages all corporate manufacturing and supporting departments to ensure products are manufactured according to schedule, cost and quality standards with continuous improvement in effectiveness and efficiency in all aspects and phases of production.
- Drive cost and service improvements in all of our Company’s logistics, including outside vendors, internal manufacturing, operations and fulfillment, delivery performance, capacity management and supplier management.
- Manages and has responsibility of maintaining overall Company compliance with government agencies including but not limited to OSHA and the EPA.
- Assists in the development of and helps establish long and short-range strategic objectives, operating business plans, policies and budgets.
- Makes independent decisions, based upon company long range objectives, in correcting existing problems, initiating new designs, changing processes, adding new equipment, and upgrading quality.
- Recommends methods, materials and layout for improvement based on manufacturing needs and capabilities.
- Directly involved in process procedure audits and assures adherence to the correct documentation and practice of all standard operating procedures for all areas of production.
- Advises the sales, marketing and production planning departments on hook manufacturing capabilities.
- Identifies, communicates, and oversees correction of production and packaging problems requiring Engineering, Inventory Control, Manufacturing or Marketing action.
- Advises executive management on all matters involving production, i.e., equipment requirements, materials, processes, efficiency, quality, production capabilities, OSHA safety regulations, and local, state, and federal regulations on disposal of hazardous waste.
A pre-employment drug screen and background check will be required for all positions.