Print Production Artist
Please Note: A fishing background or experience is preferred for this position.
Besides being a great place to work, we offer the opportunity to participate in an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, profit sharing and a 401K plan with a match. All of that plus a four-day work week!
Eagle Claw is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce. A pre-employment drug screen and background check will be required for all positions.
Support the company's marketing, sales and product efforts by creating compelling sales tools, product packaging and other branded materials under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
Knowledge/Skills/Ability and Experience:
- Advanced skill level in Adobe Suites.
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- Familiarity with printing terminology and requirements preferred
- Must be very detail oriented.
- Must be able to display creativity and flexibility in assigned projects.
- Must be willing to attend classes so to stay up-to-date on changes in software.
- Minimum High School education.
- Some college preferred.
- Works with Marketing Manager, Product Managers, and Marketing Coordinator to develop sales tools, flyers, catalog pages or other branded materials that reflect current company image and brand message.
- Uses Adobe Suites software to create sales, product and company branded materials.
- Assists in packaging design and layout.
- Assists other departments, outside vendors and printers in obtaining and producing printed material.
- Creates and produces layouts for assigned projects.
- Prepares final files for print production.
- Works efficiently through high volumes, meeting tight deadlines.
- Fulfills image requests.
- Adheres to brand standards and guidelines.
- Maintains all marketing files, including photography packaging and artwork.
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date with latest technology and software.
- Prepares in-house mock ups of assigned projects
- Assists Graphic Designer with assigned projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
Physical Environment and Working Conditions:
- Must have the physical ability to understand and communicate effectively via telephone, email, and fax methods.
- Must be able to work and remain focused on detail in an open office environment
- Must be able sit at a PC and phone for 95% of the work day.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, reach, and bend when preforming some job duties.