Besides being a great place to work, we offer the opportunity to participate in an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, profit sharing and a 401K plan with a match. All of that plus a four-day work week!
Eagle Claw is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce. A pre-employment drug screen and background check will be required for all positions
To operate plating and cleaning processes in the department efficiently.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have high school degree or G.E.D.
- Must be able to read, write and be proficient in basic arithmetic skills
- Basic computer skills(Basic EXCEL and WORD skills)
- Requires good visual acuity.
- Operate 1-2 of the processes in the Plating/Cleaning department on a daily basis.
- Maintain proper plating solutions by following the procedural methods involved and use thereof.
- Maintain company OSHA and EPA standards for the storage and labeling of hazardous materials.
- Record daily production and processing of required Quality Control paperwork.
- Carry completed product boxes to skids for final inspection.
- Observes all safety and good housekeeping regulations of the department and/or company.
- Participates in hazardous response activities in the event of a spill or other unusual occurrence involving controlled materials.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to work wearing a respirator if required, and physically able to tolerate extreme heat.
- Must be able to work with chemicals in the plating process.
- May be required to participate in Confined Space Entry training program and take corresponding physical examination.
- May be required to use hearing protection and participate in hearing conservation program.
- Must be able to lift arms above head and reach arms in all directions.
- Must be able to wear safety equipment such as safety glasses, safety shoes, aprons, safety gear. ( PPE)
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs regularly and up to 50 lbs pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to push pull up to 125 lbs pounds in order to use pallet jacks.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for entire 12 hour shift.
- Individual must be capable of successfully completing an initial program of classroom instruction regarding the nature of handling, storage and treatment of hazardous material including all pertinent regulations. Must be willing to continue on the job training on this subject which will be done when deemed necessary by Supervisor or when new materials or regulations are introduced. This training must include emergency response procedures including shutdown of operations. All training will be done on an annual basis.