Factory Store General Clerk
Besides being a great place to work, we offer the opportunity to participate in an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, profit sharing and a 401K plan with a match.
Eagle Claw is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce.
A pre-employment drug screen and background check will be required for all positions
To provide customers with knowledgeable customer service and assist with warranty and repairs.
Required Knowledge/Skills & Experience
- Intermediate typing skills required
- Ten key proficiency a plus.
- Must be able to read and write and have good math skills.
- Must be organized and able to use time efficiently.
- Must have good customer service skills and a pleasant phone voice.
- Must be able to multitask
- Prefer intermediate to advanced knowledge in Excel, Access and Oracle.
- Prefer one year of college work or comparable work experience.
- Prefer knowledge of fishing.
- Fork Lift experience a plus
- Check and process all warranties and repairs, following the company’s warranty policies and procedures
- Take incoming warranty phone calls for all Eagle Claw, Wright & McGill Rods and Reels.
- Take incoming customer service calls for Shappell and Eagle Claw
- Assist with walk-in traffic in store including employees and their family members
- Take telephone or internet product orders, process order and ship to customer
- Handle monetary transactions with accuracy
- Restock sales floor when necessary.
- Ensure neat and organized appearance of selling floor.
- Ensure back stock is cleaned and organized
- Assist with shipping duties in the store
- Pull new stock items and make sure item has been transferred to factory store.
- Perform general housekeeping and cleaning of the Factory Store
Physical Environment & Working Conditions
- Must have good visual acuity and good manual dexterity.
- When on production floor must be able to follow safety guidelines, i.e. safety glasses and hearing protection.
- Must be able to walk and/or stand for the length of the shift.
- Must be able to tolerate cold temperatures to search for product in the warehouse.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and up to 75 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to use arms to reach up and/or out over head and shoulders to, push/pull and lift product and move product from one location to another and operate equipment that uses the motion in both arms.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and twist to remove and/or place product on skids, stock shelves in store find product in warehouse.
- Must be able to climb ladders up to 12 feet.
- Must be able to physically push and pull to move product on dollies and pallet jacks.
- Must be able to use a hand/box stapler on a regular basis throughout the day.