Credit Analyst III
Besides being a great place to work, we offer the opportunity to participate in an excellent benefit package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, profit sharing and a 401K plan with a match. All of that plus a four-day work week!
Eagle Claw is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to promoting a culturally diverse workforce. A pre-employment drug screen and background check will be required for all positions
Monitor and perform collections and related cash receipt applications.
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent.
- 4 years college or years credit/collection experience.
- Word/Excel spread-sheet experience
- Able to remain calm under high pressure customer calls.
- Perform collection calls and research independently.
- Analytical, organized, detailed and accurate.
- Perform collection activities for accounts 1-60 days past due.
- Prepare customer payment plans to bring customer accounts back to a current status.
- Reconcile customer accounts.
- Audit, process and apply credit memos.
- Answer customer phone calls related to billing problems.
- Answer credit inquiries related to existing customers.
- Approve all pro-forma credit request.
- Approve or deny customer deductions under $250.
- Set up new accounts on Oracle and prepare letters to new customers.
- Cash application.
- Research deductions.
- Approve or deny credit hold in absence of credit manager.
PHYSICAL AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Must be able to work and remain focused on detail in an open office environment where other department phone and business conversations are apart of the environment.
- Must be able sit at a PC and perform accounting functions for 80% of the 10 hour work day.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, twist, reach and bend for significant periods of time in order to file documents into 4-drawer file cabinets.
- Must be able to lift 30-50lbs in order to perform file transfers.
- Must have good visual acuity to read and transfer invoicing information into Oracle and enter data entry into EXCEL spreadsheets.
Office setting with occasional trips into a manufacturing area.